Last updated on October 18th, 2020 at 06:12 am
Today we will discuss how to reset the oppo hp with hard reset settings and factory reset settings.
how to format the hp oppo all models in the easiest way. Oppo users can reset and remove Oppo Password using this method.
Reset your Oppo device ColorOS 6.0 and above. Check your device ColorOS version from Device Settings> About Phone.
There are lots of facts to reset Oppo Phone when Oppo device gets lazy, Facing app opening Error. or any other software problem then you have to do factory settings.
After Resetting the Oppo device, your device will return to its original state and will erase all device data
How to Reset Oppo HP forgot password
- Go to Device Settings> Additional Settings> Backup and Reset> Reset to Factory Settings.
- Select the option to Reset the different settings you want
- each reset option cannot be undone when selected.
Reset System Settings Only
This option will reset the entire device system settings without deleting user data.
Delete Downloaded Applications and Application Data
Save data like photos and delete only apps
Clean All Data
Erase all System data including Photos, music, videos
Delete Contacts and Call History on This Phone
Contacts and Call history will be deleted by selecting this option.
Clean SMS and MMS Messages on This Phone
This option will delete SMS, MMS on the phone.
How to Hard Reset HP Oppo
The second method to reset HP Oppo is the hard reset method by pressing the Hard Reset button.
- Turn off the phone by pressing the Power OFF button
- After turning off the power, press and hold VOLUME +, VOLUME – and POWER ON for a short time.
- When the Oppo logo appears to release the key
- Select your country’s language
- The next step is to select Wipe Data
- and press Enter to perform the Reset process
- The device will reboot automatically
people are also looking for:
how to reset oppo hp forgot password, how to reset oppo hp, how to reset hp oppo a37