If you own a Samsung Galaxy F14 5G SM-E146B smartphone, it is important to keep its firmware updated to ensure that it runs smoothly and without any issues. Firmware is the software that runs on your device and controls all of its functions. Samsung releases firmware updates periodically, which include bug fixes, security updates, and performance improvements. In this article, we will guide you on how to download the latest firmware for your Samsung Galaxy F14 5G SM-E146B.
AP VERSION E146BXXU1AWB5
CSC VERSION E146BODM1AWB7
ANDROID VERSION T(Android 13)
BIT (BINARY/U/SW REV.) 1
SIZE 5.02 GB Full Files
BUILD DATE 20230217161410
ADD DATE 2023-03-06 03:12:39
Before you proceed with the firmware download, you need to make sure that your device has enough battery backup and that it is connected to a stable Wi-Fi network. It is also recommended that you take a backup of all your important data as the firmware update process may erase all data on your device.
How to flash Samsung Galaxy F14 5G SM-E146B firmware
Flashing firmware on your Samsung Galaxy F14 5G SM-E146B can be done by following these steps:
Note: Before starting the process, make sure to take a backup of all your important data and charge your device to at least 50%.
- Download the latest firmware for your Samsung Galaxy F14 5G SM-E146B from a trusted source.
- Download and install Samsung USB drivers on your PC.
- Download and extract the Odin tool on your PC.
- Boot your Samsung Galaxy F14 5G SM-E146B into Download mode by pressing and holding the Volume Down + Power buttons together.
- Connect your Samsung Galaxy F14 5G SM-E146B to your PC via USB cable.
- Launch the Odin tool on your PC.
- Once your device is connected successfully, the ID: COM port in the Odin tool will turn blue.
- Click on the AP button in the Odin tool and select the firmware file you downloaded in step 1.
- Make sure that the “Auto Reboot” and “F.Reset Time” options are checked in the Odin tool.
- Click on the Start button in the Odin tool to begin the firmware flashing process.
- Once the flashing process is completed, you will see a “PASS” message in the Odin tool.
- Your Samsung Galaxy F14 5G SM-E146B will automatically reboot.
That’s it! You have successfully flashed firmware on your Samsung Galaxy F14 5G SM-E146B using the Odin tool.