Last updated on January 13th, 2022 at 06:53 pm
Google Account Manager Apk is an android application that helps users to manage multiple Google accounts. To enjoy all features of Google on android phones; you need to sync your Google account first. This app can is very helpful for saving credentials of multiple Google accounts. A lot of users are also using it to bypass FRP lock. Yes, you read right.
Here we are going to discuss how Google Account Manager Apk can help us to bypass FRP lock? We have shared the latest version of the Google Account Manager for android. Download it now and also check out the details below on how to Unlock FRP by following simple steps.
If you are also one of those who find it hard to remember social account passwords. Then you must download this Apk on your smartphone. Google
We all know Android Playstore is also a product of Google. The company provides maximum android applications for fulfilling their user needs. All of the applications are synced with the Gmail account. Similarly, the latest and upcoming Android phones are also Synced with Gmail account to ensure the security of users’ data.
It is not mandatory that every user can run a single account. Google allows its users to create multiple accounts. A lot of us are using multiple Gmail accounts for personal and professional use. So, it is necessary to have a Google Account Manager where all accounts details are stored.
Applications are now part of our daily life that’s why now all android smartphone contains the following inbuilt Google applications.
- Google Drive
We used to use Youtube for watching videos, Google Drive for storing data, Google Photos, and much more. All these Google apps require a Gmail account. This article will teach you Google Account manager synchs these accounts.
Related; Easy FRP Bypass Apk
Google Account Manager APK Uses
Here is a list of some of the most important uses of this account manager;
- Password Recovery
- Google accounts Privacy
- Bypass Factory Reset (in case of forgot the password)
How to Download and Install Google Account Manager APK?
Follow the below procedure steps by step to download and install the app successfully. This guide is perfect and can easily be understandable for all Android users even Old or Newbies. If you are a layman or have very little knowledge about Android phones don’t worry, by following our guide you will easily understand how to install the Apk.
For installing Apk you need to enable “Installation of App from Unkown sources“. For enabling this option, follow the steps below;
- Go to setting and Search Install unknown apps. Open it by tapping.
- Then, tap Install unknown apps again.
- Now Tap the app from where you want to install such as Chrome, Whatsapp, etc. Select on Chrome. Then, tap Install unknown apps again.
If you have already installed any older or non-verified version of Google Account Manager, Uninstall it, because it might give errors. We are providing you latest and verified version. If you want to run our app version smoothly uninstall the previous one.
Download Google Account Manager Apk from the link given in the article. The setup file is compressed in Zip, you will need to use Zip or Winrar to extract the downloaded file. So, after extracting tap the Apk and tap on install. When the app gets installed successfully sync your all Google account with the app. After that, Google Account Manager Apk will be responsible for syncing details on account and phone.
However, the best use of this app is to manage multiple Google accounts for personal and professional use. It allows you to easily store passwords, switches multiple Gmail accounts, and keep all the things synchronized.
Features of Google Account Manager for Android
- User-Friendly InterfaceThe app is designed to be immensely user-friendly, even a layman can understand the process of managing your Google accounts.
- Data Backup on DriveNow you can easily back up the data such as contacts no, and photos using Google Drive. The app also help you to restore all data to any smartphone in case of a device change or loss.
- Activities TrackingConnect your Gmail account with the Google Account Manager. It allows you to track all the activities on your device through your account.
- Managing Third-Party Apps DataManaging third-party apps is a big headache. This app allows you to control and manage all third-party apps data through your Google account.