HalabTech Tool V1.0 free download latest version 2021 for repairing your android devices. Halabtech is an all-in-one tool used to unlock any Qualcomm or MTK based device, such as Samsung, Huawei, Oppo, Vivo, etc. The main features of the Halabtech FRP tool are to remove FRP lock, Reset any Screen lock, Repair Software, read and write flash firmware, user security code remove or read and much that you want.
Halabtech Tool is quite easy to use, simply run the software on your computer, connect your phone via Download/EDL/ADB/Fastboot Mode and select Unlock/Repair/Flash from the menu. Currently, the tool-free is available for free use on Android devices running Android 5.0, 6.0, 9.0, 8.0, Oreo, and Android 11.
Halabtech Tool V1.0 Features addedd
- Released Android 11 with Arabic, Turk, and Fars support
for removing Samsung Accounts
- Added MTP
- Reset FRP
- Remove Pattern/Screen lock/read user codes
- Read and write EFS to Samsung devices
Hot: For Root, Samsung Devices use: EFTSU Root
Mediatek MTK Included:
- Format user data
- Read and remove user security codes/pattern/pin
- Repair IMEI
- Flash Stock ROM/Firmware read
- Root and repair software bugs
- Reset FRP lock
- Support Kirin CPU,s
- FRP reset using Test Point
- Remove pattern lock
- Partition flashing for bypass Factory Reset Protection lock
Halab Tech Tools Download all versions
Halabtech Tool v1.0 is available as a free download from here. Only Windows platforms are supported.
Compatibility: Compatible with all Windows operating systems. Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 (32bit & 64bit)
Hot Free FRP Bypass : Easy Samsung FRP Tool
How to install HalabTech Tools
- Download any version of the Halabtech Tool from the above download link (recommended always to use the latest version).
- Al the Tool compressed in a ZIP file, extract using WinRAR or 7ZIP.
- Now Open extracted folder and install the file HalabTech_Tool_V1.0.EXE
- After installation go to your Computer Desktop screen and run the program as an administrator
- Try your first experience with the free Halab Tool.