If you’re trying to take control of your Samsung Galaxy A23 5G SM-A236U, then you should root it first. Rooting gives you much more control over your device, allowing you to tweak settings and try new ROMs as you see fit. If that sounds like something you want, just follow these 4 steps and you’ll be rooted in no time!
1) Download and Install the Required Files
First, you’ll need to download the eftsu root file from the Internet. Next, extract the contents of the zip file to your computer. Then, open the extracted folder and double-click on the eftsu file. Once the program is open, connect your Galaxy A23 5G SM-A236U to your computer via USB cable. Finally, click on the Root button and follow the on-screen instructions.
2) Flash TWRP Custom Recovery
Download the eftsu root file for your Galaxy A23 5G SM-A236U. You can find this file on XDA Developers. Be sure to download the file that corresponds with your phone’s model number.
3) Install Magisk Systemless Interface
Installing Magisk will give you eftsu root on your Galaxy A23 5G SM-A236U. This will allow you to modify the systemless interface and make changes that would otherwise not be possible. In order to install Magisk, you’ll need to follow these four steps
4) Verify Root Access
1. To verify that you now have root access, open up the app drawer on your Galaxy A23 5G SM-A236U and look for an app called SuperSU. If it’s not there, don’t worry; just head to the Google Play Store and download it.
2. Once you have SuperSU installed, launch it and grant it root access when prompted.