You may need to take a screenshot on your phone from time to time. Whether it’s to capture a Facebook post, screen in a game, live video, important error, or a funny meme, knowing how to take a Screenshot on a Samsung Mobile is important. Today, it’s difficult to find a smartphone function with a more capable function than the ability to take a screenshot. When you want to share something you came across, you have to rely on it.
All android manufacturers have standardized the process of screenshots but it’s necessary for everyone to know how to take a Screenshot on Samsung Mobile. It is very simple and easy. Let’s take a look at it.
How to screenshot on a Samsung Mobile?
There are a number of ways to take a screenshot of a Samsung Galaxy mobile phone; one of them is extremely easy and the other two ways are a bit complicated. Here we are sharing all of them.
By Button Combinations
Like all Android smartphones, pressing and holding the power button and Volume Up button on a smartphone will automatically activate the screenshot feature. it takes a screenshot of the current screen and saves it as photos. This method is Lil tricky it may take some time to get used to it.
- Open the screen which you need to save as a screenshot.
- Remaining on the same screen press the power and volume down buttons at the same time.
- Make sure to hold for a second it will take a Screenshot. In case you press longer than a second because on Long Press Power Off feature is called.
- Now go to Gallary and Screenshot folder to find the last saved file.
What if you don’t have a Homepage Button on your Samsung Mobile?
Use Screen Shot Feature
- Now, most android phones came with screenshot functionality. It means you just need to press one button to take a screenshot.
- Scroll down on your Mobile Home. If you’ll if can see an ICON of a screenshot on your device it is compatible with that.
- Just open the screen where you want to take a screenshot. Scroll down from the top on your mobile phone and click on Screenshot Icon.
- Finally, you have saved a screenshot on your gallery.
Use palm swipe
Some smartphones such as Latest Samsung Phones have a palm swipe option to save screenshots without pressing a button. For activating this feature Go to Settings and select Palm swipe. Make sure to activate it.
Once you make sure Plam Swipe is activated. Now, you can directly take a screenshot just by swiping the edge of your hand across your phone’s screen.