Last updated on February 24th, 2021 at 05:57 am
This is the official page for Oppo users, where you can find Oppo Find X CPH1871 Firmware, Oppo Flash Tool.
The Firmware Oppo Find X CPH1871 latest update that comes in a compressed package with Flash Tool, Oppo USB Driver, and instructions on how to flash guide.
Firmware Oppo Find X Details
Smartphone: Find X
Model Name: CPH1871
Android OS version: Android Q10
Stock ROM version: CPH1871EX_11_A.14
Hardware info: Qualcomm snapdragon 845
Importance of Stock ROM CPH1871
Stock ROM of Android had great importance at their priority, As much active and stable Stock ROM perform better experience to users that given below.
- By installing Stock ROM’s latest version on Oppo Find X, optimize Android Apps that will increase performance speed.
- Downgrade or Upgrade Oppo CPH1871 with Stock ROM
- Fix Software issues like slow speed, optimizing apps error, Bootloop.
- You can unroot the oppo phone
- Solve any issue related to software with Stock ROM.
How to install Stock ROM on Oppo Find X
Before going to flash Find X, we have to prepare for the flashing process, as well we have to download the recommended Tool, Files, and Drivers. Take a look and match the exact information of the Oppo smartphone and downloaded firmware.
Supported Oppo Flash Tool
On behalf of Android Device CPU type and other hardware criteria, different Tool use to Flash Oppo Devices. You can Flash Oppo Find X2 with the following Oppo Flash Tool.
Instructions to Install Stock ROM
Before we try to flash the firmware Oppo, we have to prepare for it and remember few points that mention below.
Just take a look:
- Download and install Oppo USB Driver, because the Android USB driver plays a vital role in the flashing Process.
- Flashing Stock ROM erases the phone storage, Copy or move essential data from the device.
- Recharge the device battery if less than 50%
- Install Stock ROM only on Oppo Find X.
- Download and install QFil, MSM Download Tool into your PC/laptop
oppo Firmware team will not be responsible in any case of damaging device due to your bad flashing experince. Flash it at own responsibility
Method 1: Guide to install via Recovery
First, try to flash the firmware via an OTA update
- Download the firmware for Find X
- Copy into SD card or phone storage
- Power OFF and reboot into Recovery Mode
- Select the firmware source path and start to flash
Method 2: Guide to Flash Oppo Firmware with QPST Tool
- First of all, download and extract the recommended File, Flash Tool, and USB Drivers.
- Open QPST Tool Folder
- Install QPST win.exe and follow installation instructions.
- Go to the installation directory in your PC C Drive
- Find and Open QPST Configuration
- Click Add port >> find and select your connected device port
- Now Open the EMMC Software downloader located in QPST Folder
- Check Program bootloader
- Load XML Def file
- Load Patch file
- Check the search path and select Oppo Stock ROM
- Press Download and wait it will take some time
- Flashing will be done in some time.
By following the above guidelines, you can support and quickly Flash Oppo Find X CPH1871 Firmware. Facing trouble, leave a comment, or contact us.