Last updated on March 17th, 2021 at 07:27 am
This is the official page for Oppo users where you can download Oppo F15 CPH2001 Firmware with Flash Tool.
Firmware Oppo F15 CPH2073 (Stock ROM) Flash File comes into a compressed package with Oppo Flash Tool, Oppo USB Driver, and How-to Flash Oppo Stock ROM complete guide.
Installation of latest firmware Oppo CPH2001 will help you to optimize android apps and overall device performance. Second remove FRP, security lock, user pin pattern.
Firmware Oppo F15 CPH2001 Details
Smartphone Name: F15
Model Name: CPH2001
Product Name: Oppo
Android OS version: Android 9 Pie (Color OS 6.0)
Stock ROM version: CPH2001_11_A.13
Supported Tool: SP Flash Tool
Hardware info: MediaTek
Importance of Oppo Stock ROM
Every Android Smartphone comes with its official Stock ROM, By installing official Stock ROM users gain the below advantages.
- With the installation of Stock ROM, you can fix the Oppo F15 Bootloop issue.
- You can unroot the Device with Stock ROM
- If bad flashing experience Oppo phone Bricked, unbricked with it
- If you can forget Pin Pattern, reset user security locks with Oppo F15 CPH2001 Stock ROM
- Stock ROM installation makes the phone fast by optimizing Android Apps.
- Downgrade or upgrade the current software version
- Anything else with software, you can solve by flashing Stock ROM
How to install Oppo Firmware F15 CPH2001
Before going to install Firmware Oppo F15 CPH2001, you must have to download the required Flash Tool, USB Drivers, and Firmware File. And make sure the Device information and Firmware details are exact.
Supported Oppo Tool
As per Android Hardware information depends on which Flash Tool support for installing Oppo Firmware, that,s why you can use the following Flash Tool for Oppo CPH2001.
Before we start the installation process take a look at a below important point that you must follow them
- The Firmware CPH2001 applicable only on the mentioned Device never tries to flash it on other Oppo devices.
- As you know, Flashing Stock ROM will erase whole Device storage, so make a backup of your Device’s essential data.
- Charged the Oppo smartphone battery first for a successful installation.
- Make sure your PC/Laptop installed Oppo USB Driver, if not Download Oppo F15 USB Driver.
Flash Firmware at own Risk, Oppo Firmware team will not be responsible if any internal or external issue comes after Flashing Firmware
Method 1: Flash Oppo Firmware using SP Flash Tool
The following process will lead you to install the Firmware Oppo F15 CPH2001 successfully
- Download SP Flash Tool and extract it using WinRAR or 7Zip.
- After extracting you will find Smartphone Flash Tool and USB Driver
- Install MediaTek USB Driver for Oppo F15
- Open the SP Flash Tool setup.
- Select scatter loading tab and browse downloaded Oppo Stock ROM
- Power OFF Oppo Smartphone device.
- Connect Device with PC/laptop using USB Data Cable.
- Press Update/Download
- After searching, the device driver flashing process will start.
- An OK Message will appear when flashing complete
- Disconnect the devise and Power ON it.
Method 2: Installation Oppo Stock ROM via OTA
Update or install the Oppo F15 Stock ROM via OTA is a suitable method. With an OTA update, follow the below steps.
- Download Stock ROM for Oppo F15 2020
- Move the download Stock ROM into SD Card
- Put SD card into Device
- Reboot Device into Recovery Mode
- Update via OTA by selecting file path
- Press Update and wait it will take some time
- Press restart when the ROM installs successfully.
We hope this article will help you to Flash Oppo Firmware F15 CPH2001 Successfully. In case of trouble, contact us or leave a reply.