Always try to download the latest Oppo R1x R8201 Firmware with Flash Tool. Oppo R8201 Flash File helps to remove Oppo screen lock, password, Pin lock, or FRP lock with it.
Oppo R1x R8201 Flash File comes into a compressed package with Oppo Flash Tool, Oppo USB Driver, and How-to Flash Oppo Stock ROM complete guide.
Installation of the latest firmware Oppo R8201 will help you to optimize android apps and overall device performance. Second remove FRP, security lock, user pin pattern.
The Oppo R1x R8201 firmware shared is the Official OFP Flash File sourced from the Oppo Service Center, and even though this is official but we still have to be careful when using it to avoid errors when flashed
Firmware Oppo R1x R8201 Details
|Android OS version||Android 4.4 Color OS 2|
|Supported Tool||MSM Download Tool, QFIL Tool, OFP Tool|
|Hardware info||Qualcomm Snapdragon 615|
|Stock ROM version||R8201EX_11_A.4 (Latest)|
Importance of Oppo Stock ROM
Always use to flash Oppo Latest Firmware Stock ROM. Every Android Smartphone comes with its official Stock ROM, By installing official Stock ROM users gain the below advantages.
- Oppo R1x R8201 Dead in unknown firmware installation, fix Bootlope issue with Oppo PCAM00 Flash File.
- You can unroot the Device with R8201 Stock ROM
- Oppo R1x Firmware will help to fix unknown baseband, wifi, and Bluetooth address
- If bad flashing experience Oppo phone Bricked, unbricked with it
- If you can forget Pin Pattern, reset user security locks with Oppo Stock ROM
- Stock ROM installation makes the phone fast by optimizing Android Apps.
- Downgrade or upgrade the current software version
- Anything else with software, you can solve by flashing Stock ROM
How to Flash Oppo Firmware R1x R8201
Before going to install Firmware Oppo R1x R8201, you must have to download the required Flash Tool, USB Drivers, and Firmware File. And make sure the Device information and Firmware details are exact.
Supported Oppo Tool
As per Android Hardware information depends which Flash Tool support for installing Oppo Firmware, that,s why you can use following Flash Tool for Oppo Firmware R1x.
We have to divide the induction procedure into a few steps Before we start the installation process take a look at a below important point that you must follow them
- The Firmware Oppo R1x R8201 applicable only on the mentioned Device never tries to flash it on another Oppo devices.
- As you know, Flashing Stock ROM will erase whole Device storage, so make a backup of your Device essential data.
- Oppo Smartphone Battery Charged 50%.
- Make sure your PC/Laptop installed Oppo USB Driver, if not Download Oppo R1x USB Driver.
Flash Firmware at own Risk, Oppo Firmware team will not be responsible if any internal or external issue comes after Flashing Firmware
Update Manually via OTA Updates
Oppo user always receives a notification when OTA update release. You can check OTA updates manually by below steps
- Go to your Oppo smartphone setting area
- First Connect Wifi network connection
- Move to System Menu phone section and tap on System update
- Select software info
- View the update section to find an updated version.
- IF find hit on Update and wait
- Latest firmware package will be starting to download
Method 1: Installation Oppo Stock ROM via Recovery Mode
Update or install the Oppo Reno Stock ROM via OTA is a suitable method. With OTA update, follow the below steps.
- Download Stock ROM for Oppo R1x R8201
- Move the download Stock ROM into SD Card or Device storage
- Put SD card into Device
- Reboot Device into Recovery Mode
- Press Volume Down, and Power ON key together
- when the Realme logo appears to release all keys
- Select Recovery Version
- Update via OTA by selecting file path
- Press Update and wait it will take some time
- Press restart when the ROM installs successfully.
Method 2: Flash Oppo Firmware R1x via MSM Download Tool
Flashing Oppo R1x using MSM Download Tool easy and safest way, but when you open MSM Tool, you have to required login details. If you have loving credentials, then OK, otherwise Download from our site with MSM username and password free.
- Download the MSM Download Tool and extract it with 7zip or WinRAR.
- Install USB Drivers, if already installed then move to the next step
- Put the MSM Tool and Oppo Firmware into the same folder
- Launch the MSM Tool and connect the Oppo device with PC/Laptop
- When the Device connects, firmware load automatically or load it manually
- Press the Start button and wait (The flashing process will take some time)
- Once the Flash writes successfully, remove the Phone from PC and Power ON it.
By following the above guidelines, you can support and quickly Flash Oppo R1x R8201 Firmware. Facing trouble, leave a comment, or contact us.
check the Realme is locked Code / Pattern please Enter Emergency Call >> Type * # 899 # >> Software Version, there is a Software Version of the Device, and try always to use the same version or above to minimize failures during Flash.
Oppo R8201 A.4