Last updated on October 22nd, 2020 at 08:14 am
This is the official Oppo Firmware page where you can download Oppo Realme 5 RMX1911 Firmware, Oppo Flash Tool.
Oppo Realme 5 (RMX1911) Stock ROM (Flash File) comes in Zip Package that contains Oppo Flash Tool, Oppo USB Driver, and How-to Flash complete guide.
If you are Oppo user and did not how to flash Realme 5 RMX1911, then this article will lead you to flash oppo smartphone successfully. Flashing Stock ROM helps to optimize Android Apps, maintained Device performance.
Oppo Realme 5 RMX1911 Firmware Details
Smartphone Name: Realme 5
Model Name: RMX1911
OS version: Android 10
Firmware Version No:
Stock ROM Size: 5.8 GB
Importance of Stock ROM
Stock ROM (Flash File) had a great advantage for android devices, when you update or change Stock ROM firmware you will gain impressive benefits as mention below.
- With the Stock ROM of Oppo Realme 5 fix boot loop issue.
- Stock ROM Oppo RMX1911 will help you to fix unbrick in bad flashing experience.
- You can remove and bypass user security lock, pattern, or FRP lock with Stock ROM.
- Remove any trojan spam, virus from the device partition area.
- Fix any bug error related to software with Stock ROM
How to Install Stock ROM Oppo Realme 5 (RMX1911)
you can find the download link for Oppo Realme 5 RMX1911 at the end of this post, but before trying to download match the Device information and firmware information.
Supported Oppo Tool
As Oppo device hardware criteria different Oppo Flash Tool use for Flash Oppo Firmware, you can use following Flash Tool for Oppo RMX1911
Before starting the installation, remember a few important points mentioned below.
Just take a look:
- The Stock ROM builds for Oppo Realme 5 RMX1911 only, do not try to flash other devices.
- Charged the device first before installing the Stock ROM
- Download and install Oppo USB Driver; it will help you to connect the phone with PC or laptop.
- Download and install the Oppo Flash Tool, QFil Flash Tool, or Qcomm Download Tool.
- As the flashing process will erase Phone storage, create a backup of your relevant data first
Oppo Firmware will not be responsible in case of any hardware or software issue comes installing the firmware, Try to flash at your own behalf
Official Method: Install Oppo Realme 5 Firmware via OTA update
Install Stock ROM via OTA update using Stock Recovery is an accepted method. Follow the below points for using the OTA update method.
- Download the recommended Flash Files, USB drivers.
- Download OTA Update Stock ROM
- Copy or move the downloaded firmware into the SD card or in the device storage.
- Power OFF Oppo device and reboot into Recovery mode.
- Press and hold Volume Down, Power Key together for sometime
- Connect the device with PC/laptop
- Tap on Recovery version V1.2 4-5 times and press OK.
- Find the stock ROM path and select to flash it.
- Give permission and press OK
- The updating process will start (the updating procedure will take some time)
- At the end of completing the update press restart device
- Enjoy it!
Method 1: Flash Oppo Firmware RMX1911 via MSM Download Tool
- Download the MSM Download Tool and extract it with 7zip or WinRAR.
- Install USB Drivers, if already installed then move to the next step
- Put the MSM Tool and Oppo Firmware into the same folder
- Launch the MSM Tool and connect the Oppo device with PC/Laptop
- When the device connects, firmware load automatically or load it manually
- Press the Start button and wait (The flashing process will take some time)
- Once the flashing is done successfully, remove the Phone from PC and Power ON the Phone.
Method 2: Flash Oppo Firmware using QPST Tool
Follow the instructions to flash the firmware Realme 5 via QPST Tool.
- You need to download the recommended tool, drivers first
- Open QPST Tool Folder, where you will see two files.
Qualcomm USB Driver and QPST windows installer
- Open the QPST Tool .exe and run it.
- After installation, go to the installation directory as the PC C drive.
- Open QPST Configuration and add the port
- Click on add port and select your device port
- Open EMMC software downloader Tool
- Here check program bootloader
- Now load XML file using XML tab
- Select load patch file
- finally, select search path and select the Stock ROM
- Hit the Download and flashing will be the start
- At the successful flashing is done remove device and Power ON.
That,s the process that every oppo user can quickly flash the firmware on their Oppo Realme 5 RMX1911, for any trouble, leave a comment or contact us.