It is the official page for Oppo users where you can download Oppo Reno Ace PCLM10 Firmware with Flash Tool.
Firmware Oppo Reno Ace PCLM10 (Stock ROM) Flash File comes into a compressed package with Oppo Flash Tool, Oppo USB Driver, and How-to Flash Reno Ace Stock ROM complete guide.
Installation of the latest firmware Oppo PCLM10 will help you to optimize android apps and overall device performance. Second remove FRP, security lock, user pin pattern.
Firmware Oppo Reno Ace PCLM10 Details
Smartphone Name: Reno Ace
Model Name: PCLM10
Product Name: Oppo
Android OS version: Android Pie 9 (Color OS 7)
Stock ROM version:
Supported Tool: Oppo Tool, MSM Download Tool
Hardware info: Qualcomm Snapdragon 855+
Importance of Oppo Stock ROM
Every Android Smartphone comes with its official Stock ROM, By installing official Stock ROM users gain the below advantages.
- With the installation of Stock ROM, you can fix the Oppo Reno Ace Bootloop issue.
- You can unroot the Device with Stock ROM
- Oppo Stock ROM will help to fix unknown baseband, wifi, and Bluetooth address
- If bad flashing experience Oppo phone Bricked, unbricked with it
- If you can forget Pin Pattern, reset user security locks with Reno Ace Stock ROM
- Stock ROM installation makes the phone fast by optimizing Android Apps.
- Downgrade or upgrade the current software version
- Anything else with software, you can solve by flashing Stock ROM
How to install Oppo Firmware Reno Ace
Before going to install Firmware Oppo Reno Ace PCLM10, you must have to download required Flash Tool, USB Drivers and Firmware File. And make sure the Device information and Firmware details are exact.
Supported Oppo Tool
As per Android Hardware information depends which Flash Tool support for installing Oppo Firmware, that,s why you can use following Flash Tool for Oppo PCLM10.
Before we start the installation process take a look at a below important point that you must follow them
- The Firmware PCLM10 applicable only on the mentioned Device never try to flash it on another Oppo devices.
- As you know, Flashing Stock ROM will erase whole Device storage, so make a backup of your Device essential data.
- Charged the Oppo smartphone battery first for a successful installation.
- Make sure your PC/Laptop installed Oppo USB Driver, if not Download Oppo Reno Ace USB Driver.
Flash Firmware at own Risk, Oppo Firmware team will not be responsible if any internal or external issue comes after Flashing Firmware
Update Oppo Firmware via Simple mode
Simply update your oppo device with the following points.
- Go to your Oppo smartphone setting area
- First Connect Wifi network connection
- Move to about phone section
- Select software info
- View update section to find an updated version.
- I find hit on Update and wait
- Latest firmware package will be starting to download
Method 1: Installation Oppo Stock ROM via OTA
Update or install the Oppo Reno Ace Stock ROM via OTA is a suitable method. With OTA update, follow the below steps.
- Download Stock ROM for Oppo PCLM10
- Move the download Stock ROM into SD Card or Device storage
- Put SD card into Device
- Reboot Device into Recovery Mode
- Press Volume Down, and Power ON key together
- when the Realme logo appears to release all keys
- Select Recovery Version
- Update via OTA by selecting file path
- Press Update and wait it will take some time
- Press restart when the ROM installs successfully.
Method 2: Flash Oppo Firmware Reno Ace via MSM Download Tool
Flashing Oppo PCLM10 with MSM Download Tool, secure and safe. In this process, you have to choose to.XML firmware Stock ROM for flashing. Follow the below hints for flashing Oppo Reno Ace Stock Rom
- Download the MSM Download Tool and extract it with 7zip or WinRAR.
- Install USB Drivers, if already installed then move to the next step
- Put the MSM Tool and Oppo Firmware into the same folder
- Launch the MSM Tool and connect the Oppo device with PC/Laptop
- When the Device connects, firmware load automatically or load it manually
- Press the Start button and wait (The flashing process will take some time)
- Once the flashing is done successfully, remove the Phone from PC and Power ON the Phone.
We hope this article will help you to Flash Oppo Firmware Reno Ace PCLM10 Successfully. In case of trouble, contact us or leave a reply.
Download: Oppo A9X Firmware
Oppo PCLM10 (4.4GB)