Last updated on October 18th, 2020 at 06:45 am
Today, We’ll be discussing how to use SP Flash tool. Now, the SP Flash tool is a potent tool that can help you unbrick your phone in a case where you have a severe level of bricks.
To use the SP Flash tool, you’ll need your VCOM drivers that can download the Pda.net source.
It’s your wish to flash, the MTK backup for that phone or specific files.
Take note that you don’t flash files for one phone (model) to another phone (model). If not, you’ll end up. For example, you don’t flash (Tecno) P7 files to a D3 or an M3,
Smartphone Flash Tool supports only scatter.txt format, which used only for MediaTek Devices.
Smartphone SP Flash Tool Details
|Tool Name||Smartphone Tool|
|Alternative Name||SP Flash Tool|
|Supported Android version||All Android Versions|
|Firmware Support||Only MTK Firmware|
|SP Flash Tool version||SP Tool V5.1924 latest|
Advantages of SP Flash Tool
- Flash Scatter.txt based Android Stock ROM
- Upgrade new Device Android Firmware version.
- Solve bricked devices with Stock ROM using the smartphone Flash Tool.
- Remove Smartphone security lock, Oppo Pin Password lock with MTK Tool.
- Erase, Format, and direct download Firmware of MTK based Device.
- Read and write Smartphone device info like hardware and software.
- Test Android Device Memory using advanced features of SP Tool.
How to use Smart Phone Tool
- First thing, we need to install our VCOM drivers, and that’s why PdaNet is for (do a manual VCOM driver install if this fails).
- Note that without drivers, your phone and PC can’t communicate (if this fails, install VCOM manually).
- Now, prompted to connect the phone to the PC with USB Debugging enabled.
- Enable USB Debugging on an Android phone, go to Settings – Developer Options
- you have to tick USB Debugging.
- It was finally Connected! The phone is detected. We are installing a USB Driver and setting up a Network driver.
- At the end of VCOM and MT drivers installed on PC
FOR NEWER MTK PHONES, DO A MANUAL VCOM DRIVER INSTALL. PDANET METHOD WON’T WORK
How do I flash my phone with the SP tool?
- Now, proceed to the SP tool. run as an Administrator.
- The reason why we run as an Administrator is to avoid permission issues that shouldn’t be frequent.
- In the Smartphone Tool, the first thing you need to do is to load the scatter file.
- Choose to scatter-loading and select scatter.txt file.
- Now, when you connect your phone, you’re to ensure it switched off.
- I’m going to take out the battery from mine and slot it back in (just power off if yours is inbuilt)
- but still, leave the phone off, and then I’m going to connect it to the PC via USB cord.
- I have detection, and the SP tool is flashing. You can see the progress bar at the bottom.
- It could take some time, so you need to be patient. So Flashing is complete.
- You’ll usually know to flash completely by this green circle saying Download OK
- At this point, you can remove your battery and slot back in (if removable) then boot your phone
- your phone should be live and running again.
SP Flash Tool used to flash Oppo Smartphone Stock ROM, Oppo Firmware Flash File based on MediaTek CPU and other Android smartphones. Download SP Tool all versions free.