Samsung Galaxy A54 5G is a popular smartphone that is known for its sleek design, powerful performance, and impressive features. The device is equipped with a 6.5-inch Super AMOLED display, a quad-camera setup, and a 5,000mAh battery. To keep the device running smoothly and free from bugs and glitches, it is important to keep its firmware up to date. In this article, we will discuss how to download the Samsung Galaxy A54 5G SM-A546E firmware.
AP VERSION A546EXXU1AWB8
CSC VERSION A546EODM1AWB8
ANDROID VERSION T(Android 13)
BIT (BINARY/U/SW REV.) 1
SIZE 6.64 GB Full Files
BUILD DATE 20230224141241
ADD DATE 2023-03-06 03:12:45
How to flash Samsung Galaxy A54 5G SM-A546E firmware
Flashing firmware on your Samsung Galaxy A54 5G SM-A546E can be done by following these steps:
Note: Before starting the process, make sure to take a backup of all your important data and charge your device to at least 50%.
- Download the latest firmware for your Samsung Galaxy A54 5G SM-A546E from a trusted source.
- Download and install Samsung USB drivers on your PC.
- Download and extract the Odin tool on your PC.
- Boot your Samsung Galaxy A54 5G SM-A546E into Download mode by pressing and holding the Volume Down + Power buttons together.
- Connect your Samsung Galaxy A54 5G SM-A546E to your PC via USB cable.
- Launch the Odin tool on your PC.
- Once your device is connected successfully, the ID: COM port in the Odin tool will turn blue.
- Click on the AP button in the Odin tool and select the firmware file you downloaded in step 1.
- Make sure that the “Auto Reboot” and “F.Reset Time” options are checked in the Odin tool.
- Click on the Start button in the Odin tool to begin the firmware flashing process.
- Once the flashing process is completed, you will see a “PASS” message in the Odin tool.
- Your Samsung Galaxy A54 5G SM-A546E will automatically reboot.
That’s it! You have successfully flashed firmware on your Samsung Galaxy A54 5G SM-A546E using the Odin tool.