Oppo Firmware official website provides you Oppo F3 Plus CPH1613 Firmware with Flash Tool. We recommend always try to flash Oppo latest Firmware for Oppo smartphone. Firmware Oppo CPH1613 helps to remove Oppo screen lock, password, Pin lock or FRP lock with it.
Download the official Oppo F3 Plus (CPH1613) firmware for software repair materials, troubleshooting boot loops, operating system errors. Besides, this will also help restore your smartphone when it lags or hangs. Maybe your smartphone today did get a problem from one of them, and you don’t have to worry about it.
The first action before you flash, do the other steps that can be a solution. You can take action to wipe data on Oppo F3 Plus through recovery mode. If that doesn’t help your problem, get the file that suits your device model.
Oppo F3 Plus CPH1613 Firmware comes into a compressed package with Oppo Flash Tool, Oppo USB Driver, and How-to Flash Oppo Stock ROM complete guide.
Oppo F3 Plus CPH1613 QFIL Flash File supports you to optimise android apps and overall device performance. Second remove FRP, security lock, user pin pattern.
Oppo Firmware F3 Plus CPH1613 Details
|Smartphone Name||F3 Plus|
|Android OS version||Nougat 7.1 Color OS 3.2|
|Supported Tool||MSM Download Tool, QPST Tool, QFIL Flash Tool|
|Hardware info||Qualcomm Snapdragon 653|
|Stock ROM version||CPH1613EX_11_A.20 (Latest)|
Importance of Oppo Stock ROM
Always use to flash Oppo Latest Firmware Stock ROM. Every Android Smartphone comes with its official Stock ROM, By installing official Stock ROM users gain the below advantages.
- Firmware Oppo F3 Plus Dead in unknown firmware installation, fix Bootlope issue with Oppo F3 Plus Flash File.
- You can unroot the Device with Oppo CPH1613 Stock ROM
- Oppo CPH1613 Firmware will help to fix unknown baseband, wifi, and Bluetooth address
- If bad flashing experience Oppo phone Bricked, unbricked with it
- If you can forget Pin Pattern, reset user security locks with Oppo Stock ROM
- Stock ROM installation makes the phone fast by optimising Android Apps.
- Downgrade or upgrade the current software version
- Anything else with software, you can solve by flashing Stock ROM
How to Install Firmware Oppo F3 Plus
Before going to install Firmware Oppo, you must have to download the required Flash Tool, USB Drivers and Firmware File. And make sure the Device information and Firmware details are exact.
Supported Oppo Tool
As per Android Hardware information depends which Flash Tool support for installing Oppo Firmware, that,s why you can use following Flash Tool for Oppo Firmware Oppo CPH1613.
We have to divide the induction procedure into a few steps Before we start the installation process take a look at a below important point that you must follow them
- The Firmware Oppo CPH1613 applicable only on the mentioned Device never try to flash it on another Oppo devices.
- As you know, Flashing Stock ROM will erase whole Device storage, so make a backup of your Device essential data.
- Oppo Smartphone Battery Charged 50%.
- Make sure your PC/Laptop installed Oppo USB Driver, if not Download Oppo F3 Plus USB Driver.
Flash Firmware at own Risk, Oppo Firmware team will not be responsible if any internal or external issue comes after Flashing Firmware
Method 1: Installation Oppo Stock ROM via Recovery Mode
Update or install the Oppo CPH1613 Stock ROM via OTA is a suitable method. With OTA update, follow the below steps. You can use OTA file updates and can be installed via recovery mode using an SD card. As a solution to overcome the boot loop, this file is reliable. Especially if you do not want to bother seeing your smartphone continues to experience that.
- Download Stock ROM for Oppo CPH1613
- Move the download Stock ROM into SD Card or Device storage
- Put SD card into Device
- Reboot Device into Recovery Mode
- Press Volume Down, and Power ON key together
- when the Realme logo appears to release all keys
- Select Recovery Version
- Update via OTA by selecting file path
- Press Update and wait it will take some time
- Press restart when the ROM installs successfully.
Method 2: Flash Oppo F3 Plus CPH1613 with MSM Download Tool
- MsmDownloadTool Extract
- Extract QDLoader HS-USB Driver then open the folder and install QDLoader HS-USB Driver Setup to finish
- Prepare a USB cable and connect it first with your PC / laptop port
- Turn off the smartphone if it has been turned on and leave it off
- Run As the MsmDownloadTool application opens as follows
- Put the smartphone in Boot Mode by pressing the Volume (+) and Volume (-) buttons then hold it while connecting your smartphone with a USB cable
- Your smartphone will automatically detect by a tool like COM3
- You can also check it from the PC / laptop Device Manager in the Port & LPT section, and if the smartphone is connected properly.
- If it is inevitable that your smartphone is well connected then click Start on the MSMDownload Tool to start flashing the firmware
- Flash progress will take several minutes and wait for a moment
- Don’t try to unblock the USB cable while the momentum is still on
- When the firmware has finished, it will show Complete
- After that, you can remove the USB cable from the smartphone and just turn on your smartphone
- At that time you have to wait for your smartphone to finish loading and it might take a while
Finally, the above guide will help you to flash Oppo Firmware successfully. So that is a complete outline to write Stock ROM Oppo F3 Plus and remove password or FRP lock. We hope this article will help you to Flash Oppo Firmware Oppo CPH1613 Successfully. In case of trouble, contact us or leave a reply.
Oppo CPH1613 A.20