Last updated on October 31st, 2021 at 11:12 am
EFTSU Root Tool download by Easy Firmware. Root your android smartphone with the world’s safest root method introduced by EFT (Easy Firmware Team).
How to use EFTSU Root?
- Must turn on OEM in Developer settings
- Check first If OEM lock is still “ON” in Download mode then unlock the bootloader from download mode
- Connect the phone to WiFi Network and wait until you see “OEM unlocking” in developer settings
- When (OEM: OFF / FRP: OFF / RMM – KG: Checking or passed or disappeared), Flash the Root file
- If the device hangs on the boot loop then boot to recovery mode by hold pressing (Power and Volume up) until you see the recovery mode then do a factory reset and reboot to the system
- After first boot to the device Connect the phone to WiFi and wait until you see the “OEM unlocking” in developer settings
- If the device isn’t rooted then Enable “USB Debugging” in developer settings and press on via”Reboot ADB Device to Root Mode (Recovery Mode)”
Find Root Files: www.EFTSU.com
More: Easy Firmware